Actions,connected with sending and reading omessages ,are carried out in the chat window (Picture 1).
Chat window can be opened by double click on a contact or by pressing the point in the contextual menu of a contact, and also by pressing the pop-up with the text of the received message.
The main functional elements of a chat window:
- Jabber ID of a profile, which is active now
- Tabs (windows) of contacts, with which correspondence is carried out. They are closed by pressing the cross button.
- Text of the correspondence with a contact. The name of a contact and time of receiving/sending are marked by different colors. System messages are marked by gray color without name (sign *).
- Encryption status of messages and current session of correspondence.
- Choice of emoticons to fill in the text.
- Activationdeactivation of messages encryption
- To send a file by the aid of intermediate server www.safetyjabber.com
- Automatic sending a file via www.sendspace.com in an archive with a password containing 32 symbols*
- To show the data of a chosen contact from its VCard
- Edition of notes about a contact*
- Message history
- Text box for a message
- Sending button
* – only in Safety Jabber Premium