The window of adding a profile will appear immediately after entering password to your newly created or imported PGP key.
- Select the connection type for your profile.
- Enter the name of profile.
- Enter full jabber ID ([email protected])
- If you need to register a new account on the server, switch the button.
- Enter password of your existing account or create new for new one.
- Tap “Save password” if you don’t want to enter password by hand each time.
- Enter server (if you has entered full Jabber ID so this field isn’t needed for you)
- Enter port 5222, by default 5223 if there is SSL
- Select type of encryption, installed on the server.
To add extra profile use the Settings – Accounts
After these steps you will see a form for adding a profile.