To view message history, click the corresponding point (Picture 1) in the context menu of the necessary contact or the corresponding icon in a chat window.
The window of message will be opened (Picture 2)
In this window the following points are represented:
- Contact search box
- Search text box in the history of the chosen contact
- Name of a contact group
- Jabber ID of a contact
- dates, in which the correspondence with the chosen contact took place.
Parameters of text search in the history:
- search for the whole word
- take register of symbols in a word into consideration
- search in the whole history
- date diapason to display in search history
- found messages
1. Because of usage of encryption algorithms, search and message representation in the history may take a lot of time (from several seconds). That’s why, before you change search parametres, wait for the end of reading and message output and be sure that sought-for text isn’t on the chosen parameters.
2. Also a number of messages in the history have influence upon delay in reading. In case of big delays in reading ,we recommend you to delete unactual files from the history.