Click the icon in the main window of the program Safety Jabber or choose “Settings” in the bottom drop-down menu (Picture 1).
The window of settings of Safety Jabber program will be opened.
Choose the tab “Events” (Picture 2).
In this tab there are the settings of events, such as:
- Turn onoff of Safety Jabber icon blinking in system tray when receiving a message from one of your contacts
- If it is necessary to open a chat window when receiving a message from one of your contacts
- If a pop-up with text of a received message is represented in the notification area
- Length of display of a pop-up with text of a received message. Number in seconds.
- Accept or ignore messages of all the contacts, which are not in your contact list.